I am here to introduce the MATLAB and Simulink Mobile Devices Challenge.
- Have you developed a cool Android or iOS app using MATLAB or Simulink?
- Have you created a MATLAB or Simulink project where you use an app from your mobile device to control an Arduino or Raspberry Pi?
- Have you analyzed sensor data from Android or iOS Mobile devices (phone or tablet) using MATLAB or Simulink?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, here is your chance to win up to $1000.
If you answered no to these questions, visit this page to get some ideas and join in on the fun – because who doesn’t like to win some cash.
This is how it works –
- Create an original video describing your project and upload it to YouTube with the tag: #MATLAB4MOBILE on or before 12 June 2017 (3 P.M. EDT)
- Complete the entry form on the challenge page.
- Don’t forget to share your video with your friends and family as the number of views and likes on the video will help you win the challenge.
For more details and the challenge rules please visit the homepage for this challenge.