The MathWorks team is happy to invite you to stop by our Maker Faire 2015 booth, J29, anytime October 16-18 La Sapienza in Rome. Come by, pick up a free gift and see all the cool projects we’ve been working on, including:
- ZumoBot (See This YouTube Video)
- Raspberry Pi 2 doing Image Processing
- Lego MINDSTORM Self Balancing Robot
- MARS Rover (See this YouTube Video)
- FAN Tube
- Mosaic Photos Printed on the Spot with Parallel Computing
Plus, every hour on the hour there will be a 10 minute demonstration by one of our experts on how MATLAB and Simulink play a fundamental role in the Maker Community. We look forward to seeing you in Rome!