Get The Software and Get Started
Have Simulink already?
Get hardware interfaces
- Type in ‘ver simulink’ at the MATLAB command prompt.
- If you have Simulink 8.1 (R2013a) or later, install the interfaces:
- Launch the installer through the MATLAB toolstrip.
- Or visit the Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or LEGO pages on this site to download and install.
- If you have an older version (2012a or –b,) type the MATLAB command “targetinstaller”
Get Student Software
CHECK WITH YOUR SCHOOL Many university campuses have licensed MATLAB and Simulink for their students to download and use – ask your campus computing administrator.
Get Personal Software
Includes MATLAB only. Simulink must be purchased separately.
Online Simulink Tutorials
A series of three-minute video tutorials for learning Simulink and getting up to speed quickly.
A series of more in-depth tutorial modules, about 10 minutes each, for learning Simulink. Approximately 135 minutes total.
A two-minute overview on using Simulink with real-time hardware boards.